Hello! Nice to meet you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello fellow instructors! I am brand new and in the process of creating my first course. I have been reading everyone’s posts and purchased a udemy course creation course and actually learned so much throughout the process that I plan to implement next time around (my course topic isn’t a very popular one for starters, but I’d already have invested so much into it I’m seeing it through!) 

I would love to hear your first time course launch experience! Tips? Lessons learned?

As I mentioned my course topic is quite specific and there may not be a huge audience for it... it’s indirectly related to my primary business but not directly so I don’t have a large audience to promote it to myself.

Any tips to make the most out of Udemy audience? I created a promo following the recommendations so I guess we shall see!

Excited to get to know you all and support one another! Rebecca

1 Reply

Hi Rebecca, nice to read your intro.

I am unpublished but getting my first course ready for submission. I doubt I could add anything to the course you have seen, I'm still learning. 

However, I can tell you this, which is less likely to have been mentioned. Be organised with your planning. Even more importantly, have a good structure for file management. And document your processes. Like PIN numbers you stop using, if you stop creating for a while, you will forget how you did things.

Personally, I think you have chosen the best starter course. You learn a lot by making your first course so just choose something you enjoy - good plan. 

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors