Help. My Cover Image is not showing up RESOLVED

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. My Cover Image is not showing up RESOLVED

Go to solution

Hi 

I just published my first course.  The Cover Image that I setup is not showing on the course dispaly page and the course videos are not starting at the being.   How do I set the coverpage for each video and assure that it starts at the beginning? 

Thanks   RESOLVED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @InezJordan708, if you're talking about having a specific thumbnail for each course lecture, this is currently not a possibility. If you mean the actual course image, however, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so that the team can investigate this further. Also, let them know about the course videos not starting at the very beginning. It doesn't sound like expected behavior.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @InezJordan708, if you're talking about having a specific thumbnail for each course lecture, this is currently not a possibility. If you mean the actual course image, however, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so that the team can investigate this further. Also, let them know about the course videos not starting at the very beginning. It doesn't sound like expected behavior.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors