Help me throught out this - Payment delay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me throught out this - Payment delay

One student purchased my course with a amount of Rs.399/-.In my revenue report it shows you got $1.7 revenue. But I didn't get any amount to my PayPal account, though my PayPal account is Active. Please guide me through this.

4 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Karpagavalli 

Please check in your revenue report. For some reasons, the revenue payout date for October shows as 9th October for all the instructors, and not the 7th. 

Screenshot (1).png

@AnupShukla wrote:

Hi @Karpagavalli 

Please check in your revenue report. For some reasons, the revenue payout date for October shows as 9th October for all the instructors, and not the 7th. 

Sir I have attached the screen shot .Please check and clarify me .In that the expected payment date is sept-7.So when the amount will be transferred to my account?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Karpagavalli you'll need to reach out to the support team for your case at instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

ok thank you mam

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @Karpagavalli you'll need to reach out to the support team for your case at instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors