Hi All! First Udemy Class Published.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All! First Udemy Class Published.

Go to solution

Hi Everyone, hope you are all doing well. New course creator here, looking for some tips on how to market my udemy videos as I market other online courses on another platform and don't want my posts to be repetitive. Also would like some advice on what pricing model works for some of you in regards to pricing your classes? Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ysmith2990! Welcome to the community, you might want to check out the Teaching Center where you can find some marketing tips. Regarding the pricing model, many instructors recommend evaluating the marketplace and your direct competitors to decide the price you will give to your course. Taking into account the amount of content you're offering, as well as the differentiation that your course has over other similar courses. However you can access to the following link https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/price-your-course/ to have more information.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ysmith2990! Welcome to the community, you might want to check out the Teaching Center where you can find some marketing tips. Regarding the pricing model, many instructors recommend evaluating the marketplace and your direct competitors to decide the price you will give to your course. Taking into account the amount of content you're offering, as well as the differentiation that your course has over other similar courses. However you can access to the following link https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/price-your-course/ to have more information.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Great, thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors