Hi and Hello, newly published creator...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi and Hello, newly published creator...

Hi and Hello, 

My name is Toan and I just got my first course approved. I have to admit that it was a challenge with loads of refilmings, but definitely worth it. 

I am not sure about the rest of the community, but since publishing my first, I feel that alot of the anxiety has gone away, and I am now excited for more. Who knows if people will be attracted to my work, but there is only one way to find out right?

In any case, I just wanted to share this message, and for those who are members and not published yet, just got for it 🙂 

5 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @toan-hoang 

Congratulations!
There is no doubt that the feeling is unique.
It happens to me every time I publish a new course, so I invite you to continue creating more courses! 🙂

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

That is awesome! I will soon upload my first course. A question, do you have any guidelines on the process you followed to have your course approved.

That will be helpful as I am on the last lap before uploading my course. 

Hi @Avril_Impacts ,

I would make sure that I have sent a test video and followed the suggestions given.

I initially set my course to private and sent out a few free coupons to people in my community to test and get feedback. After making a few corrections, I set it to Public which took around two days.

Good luck 🙂

Kind Regards,

Toan

Thanks. Hopefully I will be at that place mid September.

Congratulations!! i wish you good luck

Actually i am preparing the last 5 sections of my course it is at 70% and it's still 30% to complete

I am working on it and i will publish the course soon

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!