Did you mean: 

Hi i have uploaded My course but i cannot see my content

I have uploaded my first course but i cannot see my content anywhere

My course is about dropshipping from shopify and Aliexpress

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MusaKhan66 It seems you course is no live yet, please feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team so they can provide you information about your course status.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community moderator 

Udemy Content Not Visible.

If you have uploaded your course to Udemy, but you cannot see your content, there are a few things you can check to resolve the issue:

Make sure your content has been published: After uploading your course, you will need to publish it before it becomes visible to students. To do this, go to your course dashboard and click on the "Publish" button.

Check your course status: If your course has been published but you still can't see your content, check the status of your course. Go to the "Manage Course" tab and look for any errors or warnings that may be preventing your content from being visible.

Check your section settings: If you have created sections within your course, make sure that the sections are set to "published" and not "draft". To check this, go to the "Manage Course" tab and click on the "Course Content" option.

Check your video settings: If you have uploaded videos to your course, make sure that they are set to "published" and not "unpublished". To check this, go to the "Manage Course" tab, click on the "Course Content" option, and then click on the video you want to check.

Contact Udemy support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact Udemy support for further assistance. You can do this by clicking on the "Support" button on the bottom right of your course dashboard.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors