Hi there

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there

Hi everyone zia this side, I just wanted to thank all of you for the immense value you provide  in this community. I joined udemy 2 3 months ago just as I am passing out from my university and a lot of people start liking my course. Udemy actually provided me confidence to do better I make like a 100$ per month although my earlier courses arent working that well but yea learned a  lot through that experience and  actually creating  courses help me in various ways. So yea thnq everyone. I would love to hear from you any tips if there is regarding promotion of courses as I am kinda new to this domain and  just enjoying the process of creating classes and developing myself alongside.

You can connect with me on my linkedin : Zia Arzoo

1 Reply

Hello Zia,

in 2-3 months you are able to make good starting. Your course are rated well. You are in right track. For me I let udemy do the selling and I create courses. Because selling and marketing is not my cake.

You can create promotional coupon and hit social media I think.

There is good collection of discussion in here you can search.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!