Hi there

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there

Hi everyone zia this side, I just wanted to thank all of you for the immense value you provide  in this community. I joined udemy 2 3 months ago just as I am passing out from my university and a lot of people start liking my course. Udemy actually provided me confidence to do better I make like a 100$ per month although my earlier courses arent working that well but yea learned a  lot through that experience and  actually creating  courses help me in various ways. So yea thnq everyone. I would love to hear from you any tips if there is regarding promotion of courses as I am kinda new to this domain and  just enjoying the process of creating classes and developing myself alongside.

You can connect with me on my linkedin : Zia Arzoo

1 Reply

Hello Zia,

in 2-3 months you are able to make good starting. Your course are rated well. You are in right track. For me I let udemy do the selling and I create courses. Because selling and marketing is not my cake.

You can create promotional coupon and hit social media I think.

There is good collection of discussion in here you can search.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors