cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Camtasia 2018 Works

Hi Everyone,

I was sharing a video with some students on Facebook and thought that it might be of interest.

I use a software package called Camtasia 2018 (Windows/MacOS) to record and edit screencasts and PowerPoint presentation videos.

The following short video explains how Camtasia 2018 works at a high level:

Hope this helps,

---Brian

3 Replies

Thanks for sharing @Anonymous!

I used Camtasia while teaching student nurses in my last 5 years. I found it to be somewhat intuitive, Where Camtasia became confusing, tutorials did a fabulous job in getting me on track. Splicing and cutting recordings and graphics became easy. Camtasia is a nifty media production tool. Since the school purchased the software, does anyone have an idea as to what a single license costs? And thanks for the post. The other day, I coukd not bring the same software’s name to mind. Phew!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnnSchide889

It's expensive coming in at $249.  You can find it on sale for a considerable discount.  In the meantime you might want to get a 30-day trial and watch for a sale.

Best of luck,

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors