How can I retrieve my list of courses in my Udemy Instructor page?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve my list of courses in my Udemy Instructor page?

Hello everyone,

I accidentally erased my instructor data in the Udemy page (I even had to post a new photo) and I cannot see my list of coruses, performance, etc. anymore. How can I retrieve those data? 

Udemy website is treating me as a visitor or a stranger. 

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Andre Salles

4 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AndreSalles049 

Happy to help! I would ask you to contact the udemy support team in this case and ask them if it is possible to reactivate your account. 

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

OK, thanks. I succesfully retrieve my account with all my courses and contents.

Now I need to update my personal information (my email account is old) before enabling the MFA.

I cannot seem to get any help on this from the automatized support (Alex).  Please, I need to speak to a human on a person to person basis. 

It is UTTERLY  frustrating trying to explain your situation to a machine that keeps on sending you automatized messages on end.

Please I need any other help (except Alex) you can provide me to update my email. Thanks in advance

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AndreSalles049

Thanks for getting back, and I'm happy to hear that you managed to retrieve your account and courses. Regrettably, we're unable to offer account-specific assistance through the community platform.

To receive personalized support, could you please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com? Our dedicated support team will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Thank for you reply. How can I talk to the moderation team on a person to person basis?  What do I have to do to prove that I am the owner of my account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!