How do I begin on this thing

Go to solution

How does this work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hey @Ya ali Muhammad Mustafa , I can see from your old posts that you're planning on becoming a Udemy instructor, is that right? I'd be happy to explain how this works! 

First, you need to set up your instructor account, there is no fee. Once you decide what you'll be teaching, you can use the Marketplace Insights tool to learn more about the student demand, search volume, and revenue for your particular topic. 

Before publishing your course, you'll need to complete the instructor identity verification process and make sure you also set up your payment methodAt our Teaching Center, you can find extensive resources on how to plan, record, and market your course. 

After that, come to our community to celebrate, share your experience and continue to learn with other instructors. 😁

Hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hey @Ya ali Muhammad Mustafa , I can see from your old posts that you're planning on becoming a Udemy instructor, is that right? I'd be happy to explain how this works! 

First, you need to set up your instructor account, there is no fee. Once you decide what you'll be teaching, you can use the Marketplace Insights tool to learn more about the student demand, search volume, and revenue for your particular topic. 

Before publishing your course, you'll need to complete the instructor identity verification process and make sure you also set up your payment methodAt our Teaching Center, you can find extensive resources on how to plan, record, and market your course. 

After that, come to our community to celebrate, share your experience and continue to learn with other instructors. 😁

Hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors