How much can I expect to earn as a first time course creator on udemy?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much can I expect to earn as a first time course creator on udemy?

Hi, I'm a singer-performer and music teacher with over 15 years of experience in the music industry. This is going to be my first time as a course creator on udemy. Also, I don't have much social media followers to help me reach my marketing goals. How can I boost my courses and how much can I expect to earn on udemy as a first time instructor on this platform? Would appreciate some answers. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

You are asking the right questions at the right time. Before you create a Udemy course you have two tasks. Use the Udemy tools to determine what course topics are in demand and are under served and do research to find out what specifics potential students want to learn. You design your course to match your interests to the interest of potential students. A third task is to explore the marketing area of this Community AND the technical constructing of courses. After that, come back with specific questions for fine tuning and you should get the answers you need. As for income, at the moment that is impossible to know. People say it is a long term effort for success and I think that is true.

Good luck.

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors