How much time can you spend creating your course per week?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go to solution

hello
When creating the course I saw these options
There's no wrong answer. We can help you achieve your goals even if you don't have much time.
I’ll work on this on the side (2-4 hours)
I have lots of flexibility (5+ hours)
I haven’t yet decided if I have time
I chose the first option
I’ll work on this on the side (2-4 hours)
Can I modify this option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @MesterPerfect 

Choosing any of the given options will do. Udemy asks this to understand you as an instructor, and may use it as its internal data.

No, you don't get the option to change/modify your answer to this question; this question only appears one time while you start building you course. Select any option as you deem fit and proceed.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @MesterPerfect 

Choosing any of the given options will do. Udemy asks this to understand you as an instructor, and may use it as its internal data.

No, you don't get the option to change/modify your answer to this question; this question only appears one time while you start building you course. Select any option as you deem fit and proceed.

Go to solution

I have a problem, which is that some chapters show me an Unpublished Section next to them:
That's why I thought if I modified the duration the problem would be solved

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

I guess you are referring to the 'unpublish' button next to each lecture. (https://www.udemy.com/instructor/course/xxxx/manage/curriculum)(replace xxxx in the above link with your course ID)

The 'unpublish' button appears just in case you want to unpublish/remove any lecture from your course. This button will appear against all the lectures, even when your course is live in the marketplace. Let me know if I understood it wrong/you are referring to something else!

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

No, that's not what I mean
See the photo here

1.png

Also look here, it tells me the videos are 2 hours and 26 minutes long
While the total time of your uploaded videos is more than 4 hours

2.jpg

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

above screenshot shows that some lectures are yet unpublished, do you want to publish them ? if yes, just click on the 'publish' button and then will go live? does doing that shows any error?

Go to solution

hmm, I get it
There seems to be no problem
thank you for helping me

Go to solution

5+ hours for me.

I like to take my time on the course to make sure anyone who watches finds value in it.

Go to solution

That's really great

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors