How to approach audience for my course, how to negotiate with them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to approach audience for my course, how to negotiate with them.

Dear friends/instructors

I am a Indian teacher , I learn about current affairs/news and analysis,General study/awareness,World wide knowledge.It will be very helpful for audience/Students in their carrier,Business,travel etc. I can teach in hindi and english both but I have doubt ,I should launch my course in English or hindi or both.If there is no audience outside india,then my work will be worth so please tell me how to find customers/ audience  outside india and negotiate with them. 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BhupendraSa361 Welcome to the instructor community! You can create your course in the language you want! However, some instructors believe it's better to start with the course using your mother language, if your first course succeeds you can start creating a second course in a second language. You can use the search filter to see how many courses in Hindi already exist here and you can use the Marketplace Insight tool to see how many courses of your topic exist too here.

I hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors