How to create a Practice Test with images as questions and answers ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Practice Test with images as questions and answers ?

Go to solution

I understand that there is no option to add images into questions or answers in practice test.

Will it be convenient to create a regular course and add images there and refer to those images in practice tests that I can add to the course ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

In the Practice Test, I added a new question and then when you type the question, there is a little image icon next to Bold and Italic. Is that what you're looking for? Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.57.47 AM.png

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

6 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

I don't think I understand your question. There is no way to upload images using the upload function on practice tests but you can have images inside of a question on all quiz/practice tests. I agree that you can't have images for answers though. 

Go to solution

Thanks for reply

Let me explain the problem: For example I have an image of a dog and want to make a test where the user should guess the animal (Just an example) with answers like a) cat b) dog c) cow d) horse.
How can I put a horse image in the question section ?

I see that it's available if I am making a quiz, but it's not available for the practice tests.

So I was planning to make a practice test, but now I should create a course to have quizes available to make this happen.

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

In the Practice Test, I added a new question and then when you type the question, there is a little image icon next to Bold and Italic. Is that what you're looking for? Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.57.47 AM.png

Go to solution

Oh. Is this new ? I didn't noticed the button probably, then I wrote to the support and they said it's planned to be added.

I believe some misunderstanding occured here.

Thanks for the information. That helped a lot.

Go to solution

Hello @GregReverdiau 

Hope you are well!

I wanted to ask that how can I add images even for answers in MCQ type in Practice test. I can see option only for Question (for image upload), but not for the MCQ answers?

I have a Quiz where students need to select the correct image option based on a code segment. How can I create it?

Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

I self host mine on our website and just use a link to the image as an embed. Only way I figure out how to do that. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors