How to create course in power point !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create course in power point !

Hey Everyone,

Let me know,How I can create my course in power-point so that my student will see ,in one page of power-point there will be more than one slide?

Lets take one example-.>

Imagine I have to advantage and disadvantage of social media ,I want to see that after clicking one button I have easily see first advantage of social media nd next clicking first advantage of social media ,then 2nd advantage of social media and disadvantage  of social media.

Hope you Understand!

Thank You!

6 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Take a look at Udemy and see if there is a course on how to use Powerpoint. Or search YouTube for Powerpoint tutorials. What you are asking is the basis of PowerPoint, which you likely can learn quickly. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Thanks brother,Actually My Question was that ,How I can show my student in one page of ppt,in such a ways ,One by one article show them,while clicking button?

Hope you understand!

Regards:-

Kundan Choudhary

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

If you want to create buttons on Powerpoints that have actions, you will need to learn how to use the "developers" tab. It has a bunch of different options, including creating buttons that go to different slides. I hope this answers your question. 

Thanks ,Not Yet Brother!

Actually ,How I can use Power point presentation so that,one by one the points /articles pop out?

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Is this what you are looking for? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlAm4YUJMB0

yes Man ,Thank You So Much !

One More Question I have now ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors