How to create high quality video with iphone or ipad

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create high quality video with iphone or ipad

Hi everyone, greetings from London. I'm a newbie in Udemy and I'm creating my first course. My course is a Video and Slide Mashup. In the video I will be standing up for demonstrations to ensure  students best understanding. Please I need help on a good quality, good price mic, iphone/ipad stand, software for video/audio editing and uploading to Udemy platform as well as other gadgets that will help me produce high quality audio and video for my course.  

Thank you all so much.

Kind Regards,

Mc Jonas

London UK.

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

In terms of iphone/iPad stands, check out Amazon, there are tons of them that can either fit on a tripod if you have one, or come with a tripod. Depends on your budget. 

Software for editing: Audacity is popular on Udemy for sound editing and Camtasia for video editing. If you are on Mac, iMovie is pretty strong. DaVinci Resolve is also free and pretty powerful. 

Be sure to have good lighting on your face and background. Lots of topics here already about that. 

Check out this thread for microphones, there are so many different types and price, depends on your budget. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Thank you very much Greg for your reply.

Much Appreciated 

Mc Jonas

Do you speak italian ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!