How to find if my niche is profitable

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find if my niche is profitable

Hi Everyone ,

I am a new instructor in Udemy . I am working as database administrator . Recently i published a course on Oracle Expressed Editon. I would like to get your guidelines on

1) How can I understand my niche is still profitable

2)  How can i market my courses

Thanks

Praveen

3 Replies

Hi there i would advise you to use tools like https://answerthepublic.com/

also, you can use Keywords research and search the info; Look at the facebook groups and ask the people if they are interested in your topics and if they would pay for it. Another tool i would like to use to determinate if a niche is profitable is looking in youtube and use this plugin called TubeBuddy which gives you a bunch of info about the title; the Seo; the research and you can use all that info to realize if your it's profitable or not.

Hi @WysheidLearing, you can also make use of our Marketplace Insights tool. It offers robust reporting on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic to help you decide what course to teach. If no data exists for a topic you’re searching, it likely means that there’s an opportunity to fill this gap in the Udemy marketplace and you should get started right away. Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Praveen,

I have a tool suggestion that I found in recent days. The tool name is Coursegraph.
It is a Course Analytics tool for Udemy trainers. It helps you to find the most popular courses on Udemy in a month, and the total number of students subscribed to each course in a month. It also gives information about the estimated revenue earned by a particular course in a month.

They are offering a FREE 1 Day Trial Which is enough for you to find the insights.
Hope it answers you're question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors