How to find the right title

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the right title

Hello 🙂 I'm new to this platform and I'm constructing a course around physical health and balanced posture and am wondering how to find the right title to come with the course, so that people feel attracted to learning from me. I have big titles like: 'body balance' or 'feel good exercises', but am afraid this is too vague for people to feel compelled to join my course. My other title would be 'myofascial manipulation to find a better posture'

I'd be very greatful to hear your considerations, or experiences! Many thanks!

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AnastasiaKos123 There's a post on the Teaching Center about picking good titles and subtitles. Check it out here.

I'd also recommend stepping back a little and thinking about what you would type into the search bar if you were looking for a course like this. Also, here is a post that contains great tips when creating your course title https://community.udemy.com/t5/Course-Management/The-importance-of-Keyword-Research-when-Creating-a-... 

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors