How to get students??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get students??

Go to solution

I have published my first course but the sad thing is i have not got a single student enrolled to my course.can any one help me to get students to enroll to my course. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi.

There are few aspects which an instructor must focus, especially if you want your course to excel.

As a a beginner, we can look at top courses of our domain, and compare it with our course, we will know the things desired/needed to improve the chances of getting students. 

Obviously, students will need a quality (which you will have) , they sometimes need quantity too.. your course is a mere 30-40 min/ 5 lecture.

In this case, are you teaching something that is really not available in other free platforms..? 

I hope you got my point.

All the best.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi.

There are few aspects which an instructor must focus, especially if you want your course to excel.

As a a beginner, we can look at top courses of our domain, and compare it with our course, we will know the things desired/needed to improve the chances of getting students. 

Obviously, students will need a quality (which you will have) , they sometimes need quantity too.. your course is a mere 30-40 min/ 5 lecture.

In this case, are you teaching something that is really not available in other free platforms..? 

I hope you got my point.

All the best.

Go to solution

@MohammedKha054  if we are running youtube channel then what ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors