How to trade in stock market

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trade in stock market

Go to solution

Hello Guys,

I have about 11 years of intresting experience in area of price forecast especially for the commodity exchange, where we can understand the technical & fundamental tactics for trading at right time to maximize profits by analysing force field diagram of commodity, fundamental news, technical candlesticks pattern and behaviour analysis etc..

There is a epic study evolvement for every single trade, which makes this subject intresting and deep to understand, i m very sure that by my classes you are gonna to receive such valuable knowledge and key learnings which would support you in many area during job in any trade business or during trade in multiple exchanges.

Thanks and regards

G Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @GAUR1609R 

The best place to start is Udemy's Teaching Center. You will find useful information here and it will guide you with everything you need to know with regards to course creation! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @GAUR1609R  welcome to the community! Good luck with your course!

Go to solution

Hello MariaG,

Thanks for your kind welcome on forum, kindly support for guiding about the ways to create or upload my course over Udemy to be a part with,  as -when I click over menu or studio, "No option comes to create or upload a course".

Kindly suggest a link to be a part of your curriculum.

Thanks and regards

Go to solution

Hi @GAUR1609R 

The best place to start is Udemy's Teaching Center. You will find useful information here and it will guide you with everything you need to know with regards to course creation! 

Go to solution

Hello MariaG,

I have created PPT for selected course, would Udmey encourage if i add my audio to the PPT for teaching audience?

Kindly suggest..

Regards,

GSingh 

Go to solution

Hi @GAUR1609R 

Audio is mandatory as it's part of the minimum requirements. Smiley Very Happy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors