How to turn the course available to only paid students?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn the course available to only paid students?

I just launched a course which is 55 minutes long but somehow it is accessible to all the user free of cost. What to do? How to turn it to available to only paid students?

Thanks and regards

Paul Weiss

3 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I just looked at your course and only the promo and first/preview lecture are visible without signing up. So, I think it is only available to paid students. 

The first promo video sounds like it is an advertisement for some professional service, rather than for this course. Then your first preview lecture is in an entirely different voice and style. It is a bit strange.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Yeah it's me speaking in the main content of the course but I made introduction video using voice over! Is it bad? And how about my own voice? 

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@PaulWeiss16 Its a bit confusing. Your name is "Paul Weiss", I think. But, you don't sound like a "Paul Weiss." For a U.S./UK individual I find your accent difficult. However, more and more, the student population is from your part of the world. So, it may be OK. 

Personally, I think the promo would be better to be in the same voice and style as the course itself. Otherwise, it is a bit misleading. 

JMO

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors