I am glad to join udemy how many members welcome me in this community?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

also want to tell all the respected members that i  made more than 55 video lecture course with the hard work of 6 months and 12 years teaching and freelancing experience.feel very glad but the course is in urdu/Hindi.can it will be successful? i also have 415 folowers in my youtube channel and more than 400 in social network. what will i do to become successful on udemy.because i work very hard to make this course .......Thanks in Advance

11 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Let me be the first... welcome!

The key to success on Udemy is building a course that stands out from the established courses in the topic you are teaching. Study the courses you are up against; how can yours be better? How can your landing page be more appealing? The Insights tool in your instructor dashboard is a good place to start toward understanding the demand for your topics and the courses that are currently fulfilling that demand.

I wish you the best of success.

Thanks Frankkane for your kindness and support

Hi! @FrankKane 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your help and support!!! God bless you!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome @BushraAzeem248 , you have made a great start. Download and follow Udemys marketing guide from the help section, this help get you started

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks Sharon Ramel

Hi! @BushraAzeem248 

Thanks for your join in Udemy!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
Anonymous
Not applicable

A warm welcome to the community. I find the marketing insight tool helpful.

Hi! @Anonymous 

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hello,

I guest we have the same chalange, I also created my course in my language, bahasa Indonesia. I think i need to build Indonesian community here in udemy. Anyone knows how?

Hi! @HadiSaputra 

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to your course by helps and supports to each other. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Thanks Kazi 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors