I created a course using 2010 Powerpoint but I can't work out how to up load it to Udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created a course using 2010 Powerpoint but I can't work out how to up load it to Udemy.

Hi everyone I'm new to Udemy and I have just finnieshed creating my course which I made using 2010 Powerpoint.  I was buying courses on Udemy and now thought I would try and sell my course here too.  I don't under stand If I have to save my course in a certain format, plus can I upload my whole course or do I have to upload each slide indervidually.  When I went into start your course it was asking me for each heading and then the video slide.. I couldn't work out how I'm suppose to upload my course.  Could someone please let me know what I should do.. Thank you.. 

2 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It sounds like you just made the slides.
You have to do video content, not just powerpoint slides.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Hi Thor...  I put voice over the top of each slide and I got told once I was finished I had to save it all as an MP4 or video format..   I have some courses which I bought and they have been done exactly how I've done mine..  I just don't know why it's not working.. I think it's because I can't get it saved as an MP4... I created my whole course in 2010 powerpoint.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors