I did not answer policy@udemy.com on time and my course was banned. What should I do?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not answer policy@udemy.com on time and my course was banned. What should I do?

I created and submitted my first course. I was contacted with an issue by policy@udemy.com which I resolved but the time for the review expired and now I can not even access my course. The course shows as BANNED. Can you please help, I can't think of all the work I've done just gone like this. Thank you. Fabiano

3 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Contact instructorsupport@udemy.com. Remember that it is Sunday and you aren't likely to get any response until late in the day tomorrow.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Hey, if someone banned from Udemt, is he allowed to create new account and start from zero? with new videos topics and subjects

Hi @Fabiano64 please keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel, and only the Policy team can look into this for you. Feel free to bump your ticket by reaching back again to policy@udemy.com. Thanks!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors