I wanted to post a few questions in regard to making an autocad course on udemy
Currently I have 4 years experience teaching autocad, inventor and revit at an academy in class and 1 year experience of teaching online for said academy.
1) Now I wanted to clarify if anyone knows if there is issue with me making a course in autocad?
2) I see form the statistics screen thing that there is a high amount of autocad courses but only 8% of them are rated above 4 stars. what does that mean for me?
3) I want to sell my online course on udemy but also want students from the academy to have access to it too (I am leaving the said academy but the owner said she would be very interested in purchasing the course as well if I posted one online) so do I simply give them a link to my course and say "buy this course I set up on udemy"?
4) anyone from South Africa? I linked my paypal in and read all the terms and conditions and so on but was curious if anyone form South Africa has had issues?
5) I sent a test video in and udemy said its a 5 star video but I had some background static noise. I located the static and managed to eliminate it using a noise gate in the recording software. Should I re-send a test video?
6) is there a way for me to make/schedule Live Question and Answer sessions?
That is about all my questions for now.
Thank you in advance