I have huge number of customers but I don't know how I can share with him

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have huge number of customers but I don't know how I can share with him

I have huge number of customers but  I don't know how I can share directly link of my course  with him becouse they are facing a lot of problems for registration in my course please help me so that I can share Direct link of my course ..

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AkashPate123, I am happy to assist you!

When promoting your course at a listed price in your own promotion channels, it is still advised to link to your course using an instructor coupon code.

You can create an instructor coupon for a listed price on your course's Promotions page. Once a coupon has been created, click "Get Link" and copy this instructor coupon link for use whenever sharing your course with others at a listed price.

This way you will receive the full 97% instructor share for course purchases at the listed price. More information on how to create coupons or referral links can be found in this article

I'm sorry to hear your students are facing registration problems. Could you share more details about the issue so we know how we can assist? Alternatively, feel free to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com so our team can take a closer look at this for you,

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors