I'm so happy to have published the first course in my life on udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so happy to have published the first course in my life on udemy

I have been working as a software developer for 10 years. I have attended numerous training courses in the field of software development, but I have never created my own course. Recently, ChatGPT has gained a lot of popularity, and I decided to focus on this topic. I have been researching and experimenting with various AI tools in the field of artificial intelligence. Finally, in April, I organized a Turkish-language course on ChatGPT. This was my first experience creating a course, and I specifically prepared it for Udemy. On April 10th 2023, my course was approved and published. I was extremely happy.

First, I shared the course with my close friends, and then I announced it on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. It received a great response and generated over 90 comments. It was a wonderful experience, especially considering it was my first course.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Udemy for providing us with this platform. I wanted to share this exciting experience with all of you. I wish everyone success in their own courses.

Regards,

Alisan ALACAM

From Turkey

Link: ChatGPT MasterClass: A Guide to ChatGPT for Beginners

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AlişanALAÇAM 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing (https://community.udemy.com/t5/Stories-and-inspiration/WEBINAR-REPLAY-5-Things-Every-Instructor-Shou...) and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing (https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Marketing/m-p/31077#M8170)

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor
Udemy Community Team

Thank you very much. I will review.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors