I'm so happy to have published the first course in my life on udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so happy to have published the first course in my life on udemy

I have been working as a software developer for 10 years. I have attended numerous training courses in the field of software development, but I have never created my own course. Recently, ChatGPT has gained a lot of popularity, and I decided to focus on this topic. I have been researching and experimenting with various AI tools in the field of artificial intelligence. Finally, in April, I organized a Turkish-language course on ChatGPT. This was my first experience creating a course, and I specifically prepared it for Udemy. On April 10th 2023, my course was approved and published. I was extremely happy.

First, I shared the course with my close friends, and then I announced it on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. It received a great response and generated over 90 comments. It was a wonderful experience, especially considering it was my first course.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Udemy for providing us with this platform. I wanted to share this exciting experience with all of you. I wish everyone success in their own courses.

Regards,

Alisan ALACAM

From Turkey

Link: ChatGPT MasterClass: A Guide to ChatGPT for Beginners

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AlişanALAÇAM 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing (https://community.udemy.com/t5/Stories-and-inspiration/WEBINAR-REPLAY-5-Things-Every-Instructor-Shou...) and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing (https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Marketing/m-p/31077#M8170)

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor
Udemy Community Team

Thank you very much. I will review.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!