I need “Adaptive Streaming” video player for my course videos but I don't know how to request it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need “Adaptive Streaming” video player for my course videos but I don't know how to request it

Hi, 

I recently uploaded my C++ course to Udemy and it is currently up for review. The problem is, my videos are basically unviewable (text is too small to see) if the videe is not in 1080p. I need  “Adaptive Streaming” video player for my course videos but I don't know how to request it.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SeanHungerford Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request. When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p.

To get adaptive streaming enabled for your course, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and our team will be happy to set it up for you.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors