I need a sincere and very accurate opinion

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a sincere and very accurate opinion

I need a very sincere opinion on the kind of course I can do that people are have so much interested on, that if I do it people will like to watch it and follow as well.

3 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

What are you an expert on, and what are you passionate about? Is there knowledge you can share from those topics that solves problems faced by a large number of people?

If you can find a topic that is the intersection of what you know, what excites you, and what people need, that is a good place to start. 

Also check out the marketplace insights tool in your instructor dashboard for more guidance and information about the competitive landscape for your topic.

Thank you 

Hi Ola @OlaFranklin100

First allow me to welcome you to the instructors community and provide an answer to the three questions you asked.

1. The kind of course you can create is a course that you have a great deal of expertise in and a great passion to teach it even to one student.

2. Try to find how much interest is there for your course topic by learners as suggested on Udemy section on course analytics.

https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/

3. Learns will watch your course if they discover a genuine expertise, a passion and possible answers to their nagging questions on that particular subject. If this happens, your continous efforts will be to keep engaging your learners, keep motivating them, keep yourself, in every lecture, a little a new in your teaching styles, voice, dress, movement, your lecture is your mini Hollywood movie, and you are the director, the main character and hopefully the hero that will solve the nagging problems of your learners.

You wrote "I need a very sincere opinion ...", I did my best here to oblige.

Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors