If you’re interested in early feedback from Udemy, or you’re passionate about finding some quick ways to improve your recording setup, follow these steps to submit a test video:
- From the instructor view (more information here), click the Tools icon on the left-hand side
- Next, click on Test Video
- Tell us which language will be spoken in your video
- Let us know what type of feedback will help you best
- Tell us what recording method and equipment you used to produce your video
On the “Lights, camera, action” page, upload your test video by clicking on Select File at the bottom.
You can have more information about submitting a test video here
If you have any additional questions on your course progress state, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
and they will gladly look into this.