Identity Verification Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification Process

Go to solution

I just submitted my course for review and was taken to a verification process in which I was asked to submit my name , PAN number,  date of birth which i submitted correctly but it failed authentication then i had to go with alternate way of Identity Verification Process for which i submit the video request as mentioned in the instruction. Here are my following questions?

1. I didn't get an email that i have submitted my identification video

1. How much time it will take for video identification process to complete?

2. Will I get a mail once the video identification process is complete?

3. Will i have to submit the course again after the verification process is complete?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @SheshankAnand, I'll try to answer all your questions here:

1- You won't get an automated message that confirms you successfully sent the video. Make sure you have a sent email to verification@udemy.com and you should be good.

2- The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours. That time may vary depending on the number of requests the team receives.

3- You should get an email to confirm the verification process has been completed. If you don't get it in approximately 2 business days,  feel free to reach back to verification@udemy.com to get an update.

4- Yes, once you have successfully completed verification, please submit your course for review through the course management dashboard. Identity verification is only required once per account.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SheshankAnand You should wait until you get the confirmation email. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JomsMRodriguezYou should wait until you get the confirmation email. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next. You can reply to the same email that you sent to follow up.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @SheshankAnand, I'll try to answer all your questions here:

1- You won't get an automated message that confirms you successfully sent the video. Make sure you have a sent email to verification@udemy.com and you should be good.

2- The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours. That time may vary depending on the number of requests the team receives.

3- You should get an email to confirm the verification process has been completed. If you don't get it in approximately 2 business days,  feel free to reach back to verification@udemy.com to get an update.

4- Yes, once you have successfully completed verification, please submit your course for review through the course management dashboard. Identity verification is only required once per account.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks so much Abbie

Go to solution

@Abbie It's almost 2 business days now but haven't heard from udemy back. Mailed verification@udemy.com and also policy@udemy.com but no reply still. Should i just wait for the mail or is there any other way to escalate the ticket.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SheshankAnand You should wait until you get the confirmation email. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Go to solution

Sure @ElianaC . The message that the account gets closed on 5th April (if the verification is not completed by then) that is somewhat confusing because the delay is from Udemy end . Anyways will wait. thanks so much

Go to solution

Hi Ms Abbie,

Having the same concern. I just submitted the needed info to verification@udemy.com  but no reply until now. How can I follow up? Do I need to send a direct follow up email to the same address? And where will I be notified once the verification is done? Is it via email or the notification dashboard  of my udemy account?

I appreciate the swift response. Thanks!

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JomsMRodriguezYou should wait until you get the confirmation email. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next. You can reply to the same email that you sent to follow up.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Noted on this, Thanks for the swift response Ms Mery!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors