Insights Tool - being the first to create a course on a topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insights Tool - being the first to create a course on a topic

Go to solution

I have been doing a fair amount of research on Udemy around various topics and what areas are saturated with content. My question is around the insights tool and whether this is going to be upgraded into the future to better represent the search results.

A quick search of "Self-Leadership" suggests that there is no topic like this in Udemy:Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 21.10.07.png

However, if you go to the main search bar and type in Self-Leadership there are plenty of results: 

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 21.10.58.png

While I am aware that it is best to focus on courses and content that you as an instructor are proficient in - it is also worthwhile finding out about areas that are not saturated that one could research, become proficient and share some helpful courses to educate.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Garrett Loubser 
Thanks so much for starting these ideas. Right now, we do not have that feature available, though I could certainly see how it would be valuable for you, given the use case that you described.

I’m going to pass along your thoughts and needs to our product team here just in the chance that this becomes something that we might build out in the future.

Leonor Collor
Udemy Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Garrett Loubser 
Thanks so much for starting these ideas. Right now, we do not have that feature available, though I could certainly see how it would be valuable for you, given the use case that you described.

I’m going to pass along your thoughts and needs to our product team here just in the chance that this becomes something that we might build out in the future.

Leonor Collor
Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors