Instructor manual verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor manual verification

Go to solution

Hi,

I submitted my manual verification video 5 days ago, yet I haven't got any reply. My account is set to expire today afternoon. I am a bit worried about the same.

Can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Tamannaali104 don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission, you just need to wait for a reply from the team. 

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Tamannaali104 don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission, you just need to wait for a reply from the team. 

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hi

It got varified.

Thanks for your response.

Go to solution

Wow.. Many Congrats.. I still waiting for my Video verification sent on 25th June, 2020.

Go to solution

Don't worry,  me was als in the same situation.. I think,  its because there are too much of instructors mailing the verification videos.. Udemy will inform you through email when they take your video for verification. When it is verified , they will inform you through email & start reviewing of the course.. 

So dont worry.. 

Go to solution

Me also have the same situation.. I have mailed the video verification and my account will expire on june 30th.. How can i know that the video verification is accepted?? What will be the minimum time period for accepting the video verification? 

IsabelH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hey @DrAjithP_15 !

If you have successfully sent your verification video to verification@udemy.com, our team will follow up with you via email. You should expect a reply within the next 24- 48 hours after you reached out.

Isabel Handal

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thanks for quick reply

Go to solution

Thanks.. It was verified.. Now waiting for review 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors