Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor

Just wondering if  leadership vocational trainer and assessor can be on board as instructor and how to start and upload courses as beginners also is there any eligiblity criteria to start up on udemy .

I have been in training from last 12 years in vocational and training industry trained Demonstrated and organised leadership strengths and proven ability to manage multiple response with fast pace environment. Massive experience in supporting and coordinating various aspects of recruitment,Training and Operational maintenance. Track record of upholding an updated knowledge of Training and Education sectors. Looking forward if I am eligible to be on board as instructor ,More details of experience and qualifications can be shared if upholding with right response

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RupaliNSW  welcome to Udemy! It's so great to hear that you're interested in creating a course online after teaching in a traditional setting. I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses on operational maintenance exist already. You can also check our Marketing Insights here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/ 

You can also check this page, is full of information about teaching on Udemy.Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

Hi Eliana 

Thanks for the revert 

I will have a through glance on the instruction guide  you have provided and will revert back to you if any questions required more clarification .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors