Introduction and where to get link

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction and where to get link

Go to solution

Hallo, I am excited to be part of the instructors. First time on Udemy. My name is Samu Gumbie. I am from Zimbabwe, living in South Africa and attended university in Namibia. In my travels i saw how people lose their culture and language and therefore embarked on a journey to teach IsiNdebele language. It will be fun even for those people who like to learn languages.

Where do i get my link for the course?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @SamuGumbie78 Welcome to the community! That sounds interesting😃 Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started

You can find more information about the course creation process here.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @SamuGumbie78 Welcome to the community! That sounds interesting😃 Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started

You can find more information about the course creation process here.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!