Is it possible to add new lectures while the course is under review?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add new lectures while the course is under review?

Go to solution

I'll be completing the recording & editing of all my lectures in the next 10 - 15 days. But since I've heard that course review takes at least about 2 working days, I was wondering if I could submit 95% of it for review and add the remaining 5% lectures while it's still in review, so that I save those 2-3 days and not have to wait.

It might sound like I'm desperate, but I've really procrastinated the completion of this course for long, and not wanting to wait even one extra day 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @ShrutiBalasa 

You can always update your course content - in review, or published stage, doesn't matter. If you update it during the review process, the updated content will be reviewed.  Only thing that might happen is review would take a little longer, but that's my guess. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine to make changes in the course during review.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Yes you can always update your content and add new content.. they will check the update one what they will get during their review time. 

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @ShrutiBalasa 

You can always update your course content - in review, or published stage, doesn't matter. If you update it during the review process, the updated content will be reviewed.  Only thing that might happen is review would take a little longer, but that's my guess. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine to make changes in the course during review.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors