Is it possible to make a multiple choice Quiz that isn't looking for one right answer?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is it possible to make a multiple choice Quiz that isn't looking for one right answer?

Hi All, I am making a quiz to help the stuent determine their intuitive type. There is not one right answer, but rather I want them to choose the one of four that is the most relevent and add up how many of each intuitive type they picked most often. Its kind of like a magazine quiz.

I started out using the multiple choice function and it's asking for one right answer. I tried an assignment with questions and answers, but I don't know if that is the best route. I could make a pdf that they have to total up their answers as a worst case scenario but I was hoping for something more interactive. Any suggestions? Thank you!

2 Replies

Hi! @JenniferWhi711 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I don't think so at this time, tests/quiz is 1 or more right, not what you want. 

For that I think the PDF is the best solution.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!