Is it possible to make a worksheet and ask students to fill and upload it back? a pdf..?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ekta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Is it possible to make a worksheet and ask students to fill and upload it back? a pdf..?

Go to solution

I made a pdf workshhet and i want students to upload it back...is it possible.?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Ekta, I think it's possible but have you thought of scalability? What if you have 1000 students? 10,000 students? Will you have time to review all this data? 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Ekta, I think it's possible but have you thought of scalability? What if you have 1000 students? 10,000 students? Will you have time to review all this data? 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
Ekta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

Its just a quick win worksheet for them to get started on course and get engaged, After which i offer them a coupon for next course. I dont know how I will be doing this. Seems there needs to be an integrated system in place. Dont know of any possible solution as of now. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors