Is there a way to backup my practice tests?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to backup my practice tests?

Hello,

I uploaded practice tests manually, i added question by question not via bulk upload, now since my test is live, is there a way to download the test to my computer in CSV format similar to the bulk upload format, or Excel?

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Techone473,

Unfortunately, Udemy does not currently have a built-in feature to download practice tests in a CSV or Excel format. However, if you would like to download the questions, you can manually copy and paste each question and its answers into a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. This should give you the information in a format that you can easily save and manipulate.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

LOL.

100 questions, 4 answers per question, that's 500 copy paste operations.

Let me know if you need a recommendation for a hand therapist afterwards.

Indeed, I will need one. Add to it that Udemy bulk upload doesn't accept formatting like Bold and Italic, so If I ever thought to use Excel, I need to think twice about formatting questions one by one again! It's really frustrating and it doesn't seem like Udemy developers realize the pain we have on daily basis. 

Thanks for the response. Yes, I agree, It's so unfortunate that Udemy doesn't have many basic simple features to help instructors get more productive!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors