Is this a good title? "A Christian Approach to a Healthy Lifestyle"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a good title? "A Christian Approach to a Healthy Lifestyle"

The Udemy Insight Tool was not much help, so I am asking the community for advice.  As a scientist who is also a person of faith, I would like to teach a course that provides a science/evidence-based approach to developing a healthy lifestyle, but with a faith-based perspective in terms of motivation.  In other words a lifestyle course where science provides the how but faith providing the why.  I am not particularly concerned about making money from the course.   My main concern is finding a way to get it out to people who might be interested.  From what I see at church, there are plenty of folks who could use some help in this area. Any ideas re a title and/or marketing approaches would be appreciated!  

4 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I personally think it is a nice, succent title for what you are aiming to teach. On the marketing side, I don't quite know how to approach that.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

I find the word "Healthy" rather vague. "Eat thy greens" or "Love thy neighbour"??

Thanks!

Hello!  I would agree with Peter...just be more specific with the term "healthy lifestyle."  It sounds like an interesting course!

@JamesMitrok526 wrote:

Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors