Just Launched My First Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Launched My First Course

Go to solution

It was an awesome and rewarding experience and students are getting value. Quick question for anyone who can help: How can I tell when a student is due for a certification? Is 100% complete the only indicator? How can I tell if the student has downloaded the certificate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @KIgiri 

Congratulations on the successful launch of your course!

You can check in your dashboard how much course has been finished by which student (XXXXXX in the link is your course ID) . There is no way for us instructors to check if a student has downloaded his/her course completion certificate. Students, while going through lectures, of course, see the course completion indicator, and can download their certificate only after 100% course completion. Student can also mark lecture(s) complete on browser or on android device they are viewing course on.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @KIgiri 

Congratulations on the successful launch of your course!

You can check in your dashboard how much course has been finished by which student (XXXXXX in the link is your course ID) . There is no way for us instructors to check if a student has downloaded his/her course completion certificate. Students, while going through lectures, of course, see the course completion indicator, and can download their certificate only after 100% course completion. Student can also mark lecture(s) complete on browser or on android device they are viewing course on.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

OK. Thanks @AnupShukla . Incredible response time. Much appreciated. This is understood. 100% completion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors