Just getting started

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just getting started

Go to solution

Hi! My name is Allan, i am new in the platform as a instructor. 

I want to ask how it is like to make the first sale, to interact, the themes that are growing up. How long does it take to take an course. Actually thinking to start with a illustration course.

If you all want to see my instagram images and make some tips about what make sense to do. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @allan.f.p.f, welcome to the Instructor Community!

These are excellent questions. Since you're just getting started, I would recommend learning how to create your first course and make it attractive to your potential learners. You really want to focus on your content and how to showcase it to your audience. Here are some articles that can help you with this:

After your course is ready, you will get access to the Published Instructor Club which is a special place here in the community where you can talk to other experienced instructors about how to market your course. 

In the meantime, this compilation of the best posts about course creation can help you plan your marketing strategy ahead of time. We also offer Marketing resources on our Teaching Center that you can read here

If you'd like to get feedback on your content, feel free to post in the community and we'll be happy to help! 🤗

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @allan.f.p.f, welcome to the Instructor Community!

These are excellent questions. Since you're just getting started, I would recommend learning how to create your first course and make it attractive to your potential learners. You really want to focus on your content and how to showcase it to your audience. Here are some articles that can help you with this:

After your course is ready, you will get access to the Published Instructor Club which is a special place here in the community where you can talk to other experienced instructors about how to market your course. 

In the meantime, this compilation of the best posts about course creation can help you plan your marketing strategy ahead of time. We also offer Marketing resources on our Teaching Center that you can read here

If you'd like to get feedback on your content, feel free to post in the community and we'll be happy to help! 🤗

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi, @Bella! Thank you so much. I'm gonna start learning about these links and keep working on the course.

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @allan.f.p.f Welcome to the Instructor community! You are in the right place to learn from many great Udemy instructors!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors