Learn Python

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn Python

Go to solution

Hi Good day I'm John I'm a beginner

How to teach Python online here in Udemy?

I have a little knowledge about it.

Can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @JohnGeromeJ781 Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

Here are some great resources to help you get started:

Teaching Center: find articles about teaching on Udemy – from course creation to marketing your course
Course Quality Checklist: a helpful checklist to ensure your course meets the minimum requirements
Udemy's Official “How To” Video Courses: this course covers best practices for designing an impactful learning experience and features tips from some of our top instructors. We’ll guide you through our recommended course creation process and share helpful resources to help you get started.
Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @JohnGeromeJ781 Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

Here are some great resources to help you get started:

Teaching Center: find articles about teaching on Udemy – from course creation to marketing your course
Course Quality Checklist: a helpful checklist to ensure your course meets the minimum requirements
Udemy's Official “How To” Video Courses: this course covers best practices for designing an impactful learning experience and features tips from some of our top instructors. We’ll guide you through our recommended course creation process and share helpful resources to help you get started.
Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors