Learning SEO with AI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning SEO with AI

Hello, everyone!

My name is Behrooz Givehchi, and I am thrilled to introduce myself and my new course on Udemy. I've been running a successful SEO company for over eight years in Canada. My passion for learning has driven me to create this course to share my knowledge and help others achieve their goals in SEO.

My course id "Learning SEO with AI". Three years ago, I made the switch from traditional SEO methods to the new world of AI-driven optimization. Since then, I've explored various AI tools to pave this "New SEO Road." As I am new in Udemy, I will be happy to have your advice.

Thank you for your time.

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BehroozGive188 Congratulations on publishing your first course, "Learning SEO with AI"! This is a significant milestone, and we're excited to see the innovative ways you're combining SEO with AI.  😊🎉🎉

We have a good amount of material about how you can start marketing your courses; please take a moment to watch some webinars we had with our most experienced instructors:

I hope you find them useful!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!