Live session ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live session ?

Hello dear instructors,

I am totally new in here and I have a very basic question. I am sure the answer is here somewhere but I didnt search honestly. 

For a first timer like me, is it possible to host an online live course instead of a previously recorded session?

Thank you 

Leo

2 Replies

Hi @LeoAlibert 

Welcome to the community! Hosting a live session is not possible, unfortunately. Udemy is a platform where students can choose to take courses at their own pace and only offers pre-recorded courses. 

Hope this helps! 

I am sorry for "necro-posting" to this 3yr old post but this was the first question that came up during my Google research. I wonder - as live sessions seem not to be available on Udemy - what is "allowed" for Udemy?

For example: would I be allowed to do a monthly live session on e. g. Discord or Zoom and invite my Udemy students to those sessions?

Recordings of that could be used to as bonus lessons in the Udemy curriculum but students anyways would need to switch platforms...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors