Long time for review process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time for review process

Go to solution

Hello, It's been more than 6 days that I published my First course for review but I haven't got any feedback yet. Can someone please tell me how much time will udemy take to review and publish the course of new Instructors.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

@Sandesh_Laddha This is what the situation of many nowadays. Looks like the review team got too many review request in the recent times. Are you counting the business days or all the days? 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@Anonymous My course has been approved a few hours back and it is live now. It took 5 business days for the approval

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Go to solution

@Sandesh_Laddha This is what the situation of many nowadays. Looks like the review team got too many review request in the recent times. Are you counting the business days or all the days? 

Go to solution

Well, I'm counting all the days, but still, it's 4 business days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

We are the same timescale and it's my 4th business day too for review and publish. I'm so hoping I will wake up tomorrow and all is done.

Go to solution

@Anonymous My course has been approved a few hours back and it is live now. It took 5 business days for the approval

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Congratulations! That's good to hear. I'm fearful of mine, as if it's not approved tomorrow I lose another 2 days over the weekend. So I am praying it goes through ok. Pleased to hear you got yours through now. 

@astroengineer wrote:

Go to solution

Thanks for answering this question. I  too had the same question after submitting my first course today. Soooo I guess I will work on the 2nd one with God's help. LOL

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous  did you get your course published i.e. in 5 Business days?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Yes thank you. It happened on the 5th business day. It was a relief it happened before the weekend! 

Go to solution

You are lucky !

My 2nd course (not the first) took 10 days and i am still waiting.

It required 3 submissions+2 tickets to understand at the end that the reviewer means "Bonus Lecture" instead of "Bonus Lecture XYZ".

And after the last fix, I am now waiting since 3 days.

Go to solution

My 1st course launched today. Only 2 days taken to review the course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors