MY FIRST EXPERIENCE ON UDEMY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE ON UDEMY

Respected Instructors

I have 30 years experience in Engineering field. I did jobs on different positions. After retirement I was in search of some plateform to earn passive income online. I found Udemy as a solid and trustable platform after experiencing so many platforms. Although it is slow and late responsed but still I was satisfied that you can show case your abilities in form of a course to entire world. As most of the niches available at online platforms are related to IT based. But on Udemy you can upload the course on any niche in which you have expertise.

Initially I upload 01 course (Feb, 2022), now I have 03 courses on Udemy and 02 in pipeline. I also intend to make Udemy as my full time career now.

In my point of view following are the steps may be helpful for an instructor to be successful in online teaching:-

1. Target the audience who are desparately in search of topics you have expertise.

2. When you got the audiences, than record a course in "shortest" and "to the point" format without any delay. However, later on keep updating the course with passage of time.

3. Always include free and attractive offers with your course in accordance with your course outlines. It may be free softwares, free templates, free articles, and so on.

4. Promote your course through marketing pages. It may be your Facebook Page (free or paid boosting), youtube paid ads or colaborations with big channels of same niches etc.

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MuhammadAsifNadeem, wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience on Udemy so far!

I'm really glad to know that you have learned so much in such little time and that you're planning on making this your full-time career. I wish you all the best! Feel free to post in the community whenever you have questions or would just like to share your progress - we're here for you. 

Thank you for sharing your tips and advice. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thanks for your response and appreciation.

Hey @MuhammadAsifNadeem thank you for sharing those few helpful tips. Udemy is like a safe haven to many of us too. Many talents would have been silent if not for the presence of Udemy. And I'm loving it here too.🥰 Glad to hear you find a peaceful and loving job after retirements, many are not so lucky.😄🤭 Congratulations, man! Wish you more success. Thank you.

(MDN)
Oracle DBA, APEX Developer & Intructor/Freelancer.

Hi Michael

Thanks for your valuable and supportive feedback. I am so sorry for such a late reply. Actually, Teaching is an attractive job for many persons like me. I did teaching in polytechnic institute 3 years back. But you know there are some additional fatigues beside teaching in an institute. It's the beauty of udemy that here you can only focus on teaching and some marketing strategy, rest all have been done by the udemy. That's why I found this platform very benficial.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors