Making a free test in a 'practice test-only course'

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a free test in a 'practice test-only course'

Go to solution

Hello good souls,

Could you please share how can I make a test free (for preview purposes) in a 'practice test-only course' in order to attract visitors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Well, @S_M_Al_Amin Wouldn’t make sense that if we are able to make lectures as a free preview, we could do the same with a practice test? I would email Udemy support and ask for the option.

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Community-Resources/How-to-Reach-Udemy-s-Support-Teams/m-p/191

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Actually there are 2 kind of courses as far I know 1) Free course, 2) Paid course, there's no such thing as test(-drive) course that goes live. What you can do is create a new course & curriculum, upload your videos and use "Preview" option to see as student. On the other hand if you want to build interest of people in your complete course (that you want to launch), create a "free" crash course of few hours (follow minimum duration requirements), and give spread the URL, later create your full course.

I hope it helps

Ali...

Go to solution

I want to make first one freeI want to make first one free

See the screenshot. I want to make first one free.

Go to solution

I don't think that would be possible. You only have preview option, there's no option to set it "free".

AliShirani_0-1695554705395.png

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

No way to do that as far as I know.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

Well, @S_M_Al_Amin Wouldn’t make sense that if we are able to make lectures as a free preview, we could do the same with a practice test? I would email Udemy support and ask for the option.

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Community-Resources/How-to-Reach-Udemy-s-Support-Teams/m-p/191

Go to solution

You are right!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors